TERMS OF REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE FOR AUTH0 ASSEMBLE 2020
In registering for Auth0 Assemble 2020 (the “Event”) as a participant or attendee (“Attendee”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (collectively, the "Agreement") with Auth0 Inc. (“Auth0” or “us”). If you are completing this registration on behalf of an Attendee, you warrant that you have made that Attendee aware of this Agreement and that he or she has accepted these terms and conditions.
1. Registration; Event and Event Programming. All Attendees must register for the Event through the Auth0 Assemble website located at https://assemble.auth0.com.
Registration Badges. All Attendees will receive a registration badge. Registration badges must be worn by Attendees at all times during the Event. Access to the Event will not be granted to Attendees without proper credentials. If Attendee requires a new registration badge, a replacement fee of $25.00 will be charged for the creation of a new registration badge. Once a new registration badge is released to Attendee, the original registration badge will become invalid.
Event Agenda. Auth0 will post the Event agenda on the Event website. Auth0 reserves the right to modify the Event agenda, which is published as an indication only. Auth0 does not guarantee and reserves the right to refuse, at its sole discretion, admittance to any specific event, session, or keynote. Auth0 will have no liability to Attendees who are unable to attend a particular event, session or keynote.
Dietary restrictions. Auth0 will make an effort to accommodate Attendees’ dietary requirements. During the registration process, you will be asked to identify what these needs are. While Auth0 will make every effort to accommodate these needs, Auth0 cannot guarantee that every request will be fulfilled.
2. Code of Conduct; Compliance with Laws and Regulations. Auth0, Inc. is committed to creating an environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity and strives to ensure that all participants can enjoy an environment free from unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Auth0 reserves the right to revoke privileges or remove individuals from the Event for violating these standards. Reporting of any harassment, discrimination, or suspicious behavior is strongly encouraged. During the Event, Attendee may report such behavior to the nearest Event or venue staff member.
By registering for and participating in the Event, Attendee agrees to comply with all fire, safety, and health regulations of the local, city, state, conference hotel(s), and convention center(s) where the Event is held. Attendee must also comply with all applicable federal, state, local laws and ordinances, as well as any Event policies and procedures set forth in this Agreement or as may otherwise be provided to Attendee by Auth0. Attendees in violation of such rules or who behave in an unsafe or careless manner while attending the Event may be asked to leave and barred from returning without refund of the thier Event registration fee.
3. Payment. Full payment of the Event registration fee is required for each Attendee to gain access to the Event. The Event registration fee shall only be used for Event registration and may not be applied towards the purchase of other products, services or events. Auth0 reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, change or waive registration fees and/or to change or cancel any discount offer associated with registration; provided that such changes will only apply to you if made before your payment of Event registration fees. When you register for the Event, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address on file, including item(s) ordered and amount paid.
4. Cancellation. In the event that all or part of the Event is cancelled for any reason, Auth0 will not be responsible or liable for Attendee’s airfare, hotel, or other costs associated with the Event or Event cancellation. If Auth0 cancels the Event, Auth0 will refund the full registration fee within 90 days of cancelling the Event.
Attendee Cancellation. Requests to cancel an Event registration must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by 5:00pm (PST) on Friday, August 27, 2020 in order to be eligible for a refund, less $50.00 (USD). There will be no refunds for cancellations received after 5:00 PM (PST) on Friday, August 27, 2020. Refunds can be requested 24-hours after receiving purchase confirmation. Allow 7-10 business days for refunds to process.
Hotel cancellations. If you reserve a hotel room through the Auth0 Assemble registration link, hotel cancellations must occur by 3:00 pm PST at least 72-hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night room and tax penalty. All hotel cancellations must be cancelled directly with the hotel. Cancellation of an Attendee’s Event registration will not automatically cancel Attendee’s hotel reservations.
5. Changes; Transfer of Registration. You may make changes to an Attendee registration on the Event attendee profile accessible via the link sent in the registration confirmation email.
Transfer of Registration. You may request to transfer an Attendee registration to another individual (with a limit of one transfer per registration). All requests are subject to review and approval by Auth0. All requests must be received in writing by 5:00 PM (PST) on Friday, June 26, 2020. After this date, all approved transfers are subject to a $25.00 (USD) processing fee. Please submit transfer requests to assemble@Auth0.com and include the following information for the new registrant: Name, Job Title/Position, Work Address, Work Phone Number, and Email Address. A registration confirmation will be sent to the new registrant once the transfer is approved.
6. Personal Release. Photography and audio or video recording may occur at the Event by or on behalf of Auth0. Unless such permission is revoked, in writing to Auth0, prior to the Event, by attending the Event, Attendee agrees that Auth0 may use or share any such photographs or recordings containing Attendee’s image, voice or likeness in connection with any advertising or promotional content or material for the Event, Auth0, or for any other lawful purpose, including posting on public websites. Auth0 does not undertake any obligation to use Attendee’s image, voice or likeness, or any exercise of its rights granted herein.
7. Photography, Recording or Use of Event Information by Attendees. Photography, audio recordings, and video recordings by Attendees are not permitted without the prior written consent of Auth0. All information provided, learned or observed in relation to the Event, including but not limited to keynote speeches, session presentations, Event handouts and names or company names of other Attendees (“Event Information”), is for Attendee’s personal use or for internal business purposes only. Attendee may not disclose, publish, distribute, sell, or otherwise make available any Event Information without receiving prior written consent from Auth0.
9. Sponsors; Third-Parties. Sponsors or other third parties attending or supporting the Event (“Third-Parties”) may request personal information directly from you or Attendee for promotional and marketing purposes. Providing personal information to Third-Parties is entirely optional and by choosing to provide such information, you, or Attendee, acknowledge that such personal information will go to a company other than Auth0 and that Auth0 takes no responsibility for how Third-Parties use personal information that they collect. Attendees should review the applicable Third-Party privacy policies for more information.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. Auth0 makes no warranties of any kind in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event (and related materials) are provided on an "as-is" basis. Auth0 does not accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you (or Attendee) on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event.
11. Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted by applicable law: (i) Auth0 will not be liable to you or Attendee for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement; and (ii) the aggregate liability of Auth0 for any direct claim in any way connected with, or arising from, the Event or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission), will be limited to the Attendee registration fee paid to Auth0 under this Agreement.
12. Indemnification. By attending the Event, Attendee agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Auth0 and the Event space and their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents from and against all third- party claims, losses, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with Attendee’s conduct or participation in connection with the Event.
13. Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, without reference to conflict of laws principles. By attending the Event, Attendee hereby consents to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California for any suit or action arising from or related to this Agreement and waives any right to object to the venue of such courts.
14. General. Auth0’s failure to exercise any right shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights. Auth0 will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure results from any cause beyond Auth0’s reasonable control. If any provision herein is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions will remain unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Auth0 and you (and Attendee) in relation to the Event and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous terms, agreements, proposals, or representations, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter herein. No part of this Agreement will be superseded or governed by any master services agreement or other agreement between Auth0 and you (and Attendee) relating to the use of Auth0 ‘s products and services.